Qui sotto c'è una lista delle cose che ho iniziato e mai finito....
- Il murales di Luca e Gero.
- Il fiocco di nascita di Thea (Penso che alla fine non l'ho finito perchè "qualcuno" mi stava dicendo che cmq finendolo sarebbe stato inutile).
- La cassapanca di Thea. (abbiamo iniziato a dipingerla ma non abbiamo finito e non è ancora piena delle sue cose).
- Ho comprato del Das per fare una piccola statuina che ci rappresenta come famiglia "speciale" ..... è ancora nel ripostiglio e non l'ho iniziata..... beh l'ho iniziata nella mia testa.
- ho iniziato a fare una copertina con l'uncinetto per i bambini in TIN e per i bambini nati con gli occhietti chiusi ... ma non ho finito nemmeno quello.
Stavo pensando su queste cose ultimamente. E' la storia della mia vita! Inizio le cose e non le porto mai a termine. Proprio come la gravidanza di Thea. Ho iniziato alla grande ma non sono stata capace di terminarla bene.
O mio Dio.... stavo pensando DI NUOVO ad una conversazione avuta ieri con un'amica. Mi stava raccontando di sua madre che non era in grado di portare a termine le gravidanze di sesso maschile e sua sorella non riusciva a portare a termine le gravidanze di sesso femminile. E se fosse vero?!E se io non fossi in grado di portare avanti le gravidanze di femmine? ! no basta smetto di scrivere se no rischio d'impazzire!
Here are a list of things I start.... but never finish....
- Luca and Gero's Murales.
- Thea's birth ribbon (I think I didn't finish that because maybe "someone" was trying to tell me that finishing it off was useless anyway.
- Thea's Memory chest. (we started painting it but never finished and it still isn't full of her things).
- I bought some clay to make a little satute simbolizing our "special" family.... that's in the cupboard and I haven't started it.... well I have in my head.
- I started crocheting a blanket for premature babies and for sleeping babies.... but I haven't finished that off either.
I was thinking about it all lately and thought. It's the story of my life! I start things and never bring them to and end. Just like Thea's pregnancy. I started it off brilliantly but wasn't capable of carry it through.
God I just thought AGAIN about a conversation I had yesterday with a friend. She was telling me that her mum couldn't carry boys and her sister couldn't carry girls. I wonder if that's true. What if I can't carry girls!
Think I'll stop writing or I'll go mad!
- Luca and Gero's Murales.
- Thea's birth ribbon (I think I didn't finish that because maybe "someone" was trying to tell me that finishing it off was useless anyway.
- Thea's Memory chest. (we started painting it but never finished and it still isn't full of her things).
- I bought some clay to make a little satute simbolizing our "special" family.... that's in the cupboard and I haven't started it.... well I have in my head.
- I started crocheting a blanket for premature babies and for sleeping babies.... but I haven't finished that off either.
I was thinking about it all lately and thought. It's the story of my life! I start things and never bring them to and end. Just like Thea's pregnancy. I started it off brilliantly but wasn't capable of carry it through.
God I just thought AGAIN about a conversation I had yesterday with a friend. She was telling me that her mum couldn't carry boys and her sister couldn't carry girls. I wonder if that's true. What if I can't carry girls!
Think I'll stop writing or I'll go mad!

I've started and not finished so many things too... it's understandable after such a devastating loss. My heart goes out to you and thinking of you from afar xoxo
RispondiEliminathank you!!!
RispondiElimina