venerdì 20 maggio 2011

Voglio cambiare le cose....

Non penso di esserne capace al momento perchè non sto bene per me ..... lasciamo perdere per gli altri.

In questi "quasi" due mesi, ho ricercato tanto su internet.  Ho visto tanti video "in memoria di" su youtube.  Mi rattrista dire che quasi tutto il materiale è Inglese o Americano.  Niente in Italiano.  Nessun video in Italia.  Nessuna foto professionale scattata per poter ricordare un piccolino.  Stanno iniziando solo adesso a mettere qualche foto dei loro angeli nel loro profilo perchè non vogliono scandalizzare gli altri. !?!

Vorrei sapere scattare delle belle foto.  Mi offrirei volontaria per fotografare i bambini con le loro famiglie.  

Vorrei iniziare un gruppo d'aiuto.... certo non adesso.... ma quando saro' più forte.

Non sopporto il pensiero che un'altra famiglia deve attraversare tutto questo dolore e non avere niente per poter ricordare i loro bambini..... se non una tomba.  

Certo, non TUTTI gli ospedali in Italia da un brutto trattamento.... diciamo che pero' la maggior parte, sì.

Spero veramente che CiaoLapo  .... (un associazione che conosco in Italia) inizieranno a cambiare le cose.  Io sicuramente faro' tutto quello che posso per aiutare.


I want to change things....

I don't think I can at the moment because I'm not good for myself let alone for others.  

In these "nearly" two months I 've been searching the internet.  Watched lots of  "in memory of"  videos on youtube.  I'm sad to say that all of the material was English or American.  Nothing in italian.  No videos in Italy.  No nice studio photos taken to remember babies by.  They have just about started putting their angel's picture as their profile pic. because they don't want to hurt other people's feelings. !?!  

I wish I was good at taking pictures.  I would offer myself as a volontier and photograph babies with their families.  

I really want to start a help group....of course not now.... but would like to when I'm stronger.  

I can't stand the thought of another family that has to go through all of this hurt and have absolutely nothing to remember their babies for....  if not a grave.

Of course not ALL the hospitals in Italy give bad treatment.... let's just say the majority do.  

I really hope that CiaoLapo (an associsation that I know of in Italy) will start to change things.  I definately will do all I can to help.






3 commenti:

  1. Ciao Maria,

    Grazie per il commento sul mio blog. Significa molto per me.

    I don't remember much of the first few months. I remember pain and grief and sheer terror. It gets better. There is respite. You can see I'm having a difficult time at the moment but I have been better and I will be again. There will be a time when the better days are more often than the terrible days, then when the good days out number the better ones.

    There will forever be tears for our angel babies but one day, not too soon from now you will be able to think on them and smile.

    Sending love,
    Sara

    RispondiElimina
  2. So sorry to hear that you don't get as much support in Italy... or that it's as openly talked about. One day it will change... it's slowly changing here in Australia. Love to you always xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you for reading! I didn't think anyone would! ;)

    RispondiElimina