I mean really some people really do make me think to myself "do you listen to yourself when you speak and mean the things you say!"
I was at my father's house a few day's ago. As I go out.....I meet a couple going to see my parents. We speak a bit..... then they ask me "how is he anyway?". "he" being my dad. I say "well he's doing realy well considering his great loss". They then say "we don't think he is..... we can't get through to him". He's not his usual oldself.
He lost his SON! Not a toy.... not an object... A SON! He's NEVER going to be "his oldself"!
I can understand people "not getting it" because they haven't been through it.... but why don't people just shut their mouths and keep quiet!!!!!!!!!
People can say the most hurtful things... love and thoughts to you and your family xoxo
RispondiElimina