about the end of a blog post that beth morey wrote. It's about one thousand gifts that God has given us.....
I was thinking..... I'd like to write a postitive post once in a while..... instead of total and utter pain and grief ALL the time.
here's my attempt:
...That my friend's rainbow baby is nearly here and she will finally be smiling a REAL smile!
...for my boys that were supposed to sleep round their grandma's house but got teary when we said goodbye and came home with us. (suppose that's a bit of a selfish gift).
....the hugs I recieved today from my little preschool babies.
Saving the best till last:
.....I asked CiaoLapo if they could make us some tshirts. (see Team Ciaolapo) I asked how much they cost so I could donate.... and they kindly said that they didn't want any money and that it's the least they could do as sponsors of the team. That THEY want to give THEA a gift! So I am greatful that I have found a place.... a virtual place on the internet that is FULL. JAM PACKED.... POPPING AT THE SEAMS..... with HEART and LOVE!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento