domenica 17 giugno 2012

Furious Friday

Friday: Hubby came back from work saying that maybe we should go and buy the boys new shoes.  He was definately right!

We went shoes shopping and clothes shopping.... and who do I see?

HER!

I felt my body fill itself with ANGER Furious .... the type that you feel in your fists and think.... I could gladly SLAP that person round the face and maybe feel better.

You are probably confused as to who the HER mentioned before is.  HER = pediatrician that was there at Thea's birth.  The one that got to hold her and I didn't!!!!  The one that told my mum not to touch her grand-daughter. The one that had all the say in everything and me.... well I was just a silly blubbering mother who just lost her baby so she had better get rid of her and out of my sight before I blubbered anymore!

I really hope she never has anything else to do with stillbirth or abortion.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento