giovedì 11 agosto 2011

Virtual friendship..... Amicizie Virtuali....

In poco più di 4 mesi ho capito che l'amicizia virtuale è più forte di alcune amicizie lunghi una vita.

Alcune mamme molto generose che non ho mai incontrato in vita mia.... ma che conosco da 8 anni mi hanno mandato un dono bellissimo.  Non posso ringraziarli abbastanza.

Devo dire che .... non misuro l'amicizia dai doni che ricevo.  Le parole di conforto che ho ricevuto da www.mammeonline.net e www.mumsonline.co.uk e pure www.ciaolapo.it e www.forun.sandsforum.org.

Grazie MOERS!!!

Davvero non riesco a ringraziarvi abbastanza.!!!




In a little more than 4 months I've realized that virtual friendship is even more stonger than life long friendships.

Very kind mums that I have never met.... but that I have known for nearly 8 years sent me a really beautiful gift.  I can't thank them enough for it.

I must say though.... that I don't measure the virtual friendships by the gifts I recieve.  The words of comfort I have had from www.mammeonline.net and www.mumsonline.co.uk  and of course www.ciaolapo.it and www.forum.sandsforum.org

Thank you MOERS!!!!!

I really can't thank you all enough!!!!





Thank you!!!!

1 commento:

  1. What a sweet and thoughtful gift! You must have some amazing friends, virtual and in real life!

    ((Hugs!))

    RispondiElimina