giovedì 18 agosto 2011

Vi ricordate di questo messaggio?  L'abbraccio del tradimento

Ora mi sento un po' meno in colpa.  Ho iniziato a chiedere i miei ometti per un abbraccio....e poi dico...."adesso dammi un grande abbraccio da Thea".  Sembra un abbraccio specialissimo in questo modo.


Sono contenta di aver scritto di questo.  Scrivendolo, mi ha dato modo di pensare bene.




Remember this post? unfaithful hug

Well I feel a little less bad about it.  I have started asking my boys for a hug.... and then I say...."Now give me a great big hug from Thea".  It seems like an extra special hug this way.


I'm glad I wrote about this.  By writing about it, it has given me a way to think about it.


1 commento:

  1. That is such a fabulous idea! I'm glad you were able to work thru that one. Prayers going up for you and your sweet little family! xoxo

    RispondiElimina