giovedì 11 agosto 2011

GRAZIE ROSSELLA!!!!

Non posso smettere di ascoltarla....


Translation....

Mum and Dad I would like to talk to you,
about love, about the love you gave to me,  
for life and to tell you that I will always continue to 
inspire you.

Because you heart is huge
beacuse your heart flies
it flies above words 
and above people
Above the belief of having the truth
The truth

Father, hold my hand, hold it near to your heart 
and you can feel I love you
and whilst the world makes noise
Whilst the world can see the sun
I don't want to sleep at the bottom of the sea anoymore
I ask to just fly

Fly above the words
above the people
Above the belief of having the truth
The truth

Now I can love, now, now I can run and play
now!  Now I can fly above the words
Above all of the people
Above the belief of having the truth.

Mum, what do they know about pain
of what you can feel
when you have to make a desperate decision
and when you were 20
made of plans and dreams of wanting a baby
that was going to change your life

that you cuddled to your heart
that you saw taking his first steps
and slowly building
it's life with dignity

Now I can love, now, now I can run and play
now!  Now I can fly above the words
Above all of the people
Above the belief of having the truth.

Mum and Dad, one day we will meet again,
And we will hold each other tight
and we will do lots of things together

when you feel a shiver
that crosses your skin
that's where I will be present

your little girl FOREVER

Now I can love, now, now I can run and play
now!  Now I can fly above the words
Above all of the people
Above the belief of having the truth.




1 commento:

  1. Questa canzone è stata la colonna sonora delle mie giornate per moltissimo tempo. Ti entra dentro e ti scombussola e ti trovi a sperare con tutto il tuo cuore che v eramnete la tua bambina ora sia felice.

    RispondiElimina