Today marks Thea's 20th month in heaven.
It's really wierd how everything that happened 20 months ago.... is like a blurr and things.... little things .... come to mind when you least expect them to.
I don't know why I should have remembered it today..... but as I was round the house doing my usual chores the wierdest memory came into my head.
When I was admitted to hospital .... most of my family came to the hospital too. I remembered that when my brother in law saw me.... he gently put his hands on my big still belly .... as if to pick Thea up to say goodbye.... he then silently gave me a big hug.
I didn't remember that particular memory until today.
It's so wierd... as though....you don't just lose your baby you lose your memory too. You don't understand anything.... memories are just a blurr.
I wonder how many of them are going to spring to mind when I least expect them too.
Thea help me to keep remembering every little thing .
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento