I nearly forgot about this dream.
I had it whilst I was in England. That day I had gone to see John in the Funeral Home. I needed to say goodbye to him. I just wish someone would have told me how different he would have looked.
Anyway not seeing MY John....upset me more. I did think about it all that night and just before I went to bed. I kept waking up. But I must have slept a little bit because that's when I dreamt of THEA!
I dreamt that there was a village festival on. I was pushing a buggie... and in that buggie there was Thea. She wasn't alive. I knew she wasn't and I kept propping her up when she slided down. We (Giuseppe and I)..... stopped to have a cold drink at the bar. The buggie was then on Giuseppe's side and he wasn't taking any notice of Thea. I then saw that she had fallen on the floor. I said "pick her up!!!" I then picked her up off of the floor... I said to her " I know it didn't hurt you because your not alive.... but I'm ever so sorry about that".
She then opened her eyes. I kept saying to Giuseppe.... "She's alive!!!!" I got out a little bottle of milk and gave her her bottle. She looked at me as she was drinking and I turned her round slightly so everyone could see her.
I woke up that night thanking John for having dreamt of Thea. I've only dreamt of her Three times since she's gone.
I wish I could dream of her everynight so I could watch her grow. Be with her during the night and with my boys during the day..... I'd dedicate the same amount of time to both earth and sky......
I'll keep wishing .....
Quasi dimenticavo questo sogno.
L'ho avuto mentre ero in Inghilterra. Quel giorno ero andata a vedere John nella casa mortuaria. Dovevo salutarlo. Ora penso che avrei voluto che qualcuno mi avrebbe preparata perchè era diverso di com'era di solito.
Cmq non vedere il MIO John....mi ha intristita di più. L'ho pensato tutta quella notte e anche prima di dormire. Mi svegliavo spesso ma sicuramente avro' dormito un po' perchè è stato allora che ho sognato THEA!
Ho sognato che c'era una festa di paese. Io stavo spingendo un passeggino..... in quel passeggino c'era Thea. Non era viva. Sapevo che nn lo era che continuavo ad aggiustarla perchè si spostava. Ci siamo fermati (Giuseppe ed io) a prendere qualcosa di fresco al Bar. Il passeggino era sul lato di Giueppe and non stava attento a Thea. Poi ho visto che era caduta a terra. Dicevo "prendila!!!" L'ho presa da terra.... le ho detto "so che non ti sei fatta male perchè non sei in vita .... ma perdonami".
Ha poi aperto gli occhi. Ripetevo a Giuseppe.... "E' VIVA!!".... Ho preso un biberon di latte e gliel'ho dato. Mi guardava mentre beveva and l'ho girata poco poco così anche gli altri potevano vederla.
Mi sono svegliata quella notte ringraziando John per avermi fatto sognare Thea. L'ho sognata solo tre volte da quando è andata via.
Vorrei poterla sognare ogni notte così potrei vederla crecere. Stare con lei durante la notte e con i miei ometti durante il giorno.... Dedicherei loro lo stesso tempo..... sia in terra che in cielo....
Continuero' a sperare.....
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento