domenica 26 febbraio 2012

11 months .....

We are very near to your angelversary.  I can't believe a year has nearly passed since I saw your beautiful little face.

It's strange how everything in the air reminds me about this time last year.

I keep having like dejavu's (sp?) It's so weird.

This time last year I was washing your tiny little clothes.  I bought some lovely smelling washing liquid and softener.  I keep smelling it in the air.

Yesterday I used a deodorant I used the day we went to hospital.  :(

That sun is out.... the exact same sun that there was a few days before you were born and a few day after your birth.

Everything reminds me of you.

Your sweet little heart still beats in mine......

Siamo molto vicini al tuo compleangelo.  Non riesco a credere che è passato quasi un anno da quando ho visto il tuo bellissimo viso.

E' strano come tutto nell'aria mi ricorda tutto dell'anno scorso.

Ho dei piccoli Dejavu.  E' stranissimo.

A quest'ora l'anno scroso stavo lavando i tuoi piccoli vestiti.  Ho comprato del detersivo odoroso e dell'ammorbidente odoroso.  lo sento sempre nell'aria.

Ieri senza volerlo ho pure usato il deodorante che ho usato in ospedale.  :(

Il sole splende.... lo stesso sole spelndente che c'era pochi giorni prima della tua nascita e pochi giorni dopo.

Tutto mi ricorda di te.

Il tuo piccoli dolce cuore batte nel mio......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento